1. Copyright information
All information on this web site is provided as stated without the right to correctness, completeness or topicality.
Unless expressly provided otherwise in this publication, and in connection with a particular snippet, file, or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document, under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Any copy of this document or part thereof must contain this copyright statement and the owner’s copyright protection mark. The document, any copy of the document or part thereof may not be altered without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this permit at any time and any use must be terminated immediately as soon as a written notice is published by the operator.
2. Contractual commitments and waivers
The Web site “Jump ‘ n Fly”is available to you, unless otherwise agreed, free of charge. The operators do not assume any responsibility for the correctness of the information contained, availability of the services, loss of data stored on “Jump ‘ n Fly” or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damages that are based on the use of the offer.
If a disclaimer is not considered, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used exclusively for information purposes on these pages.
This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies or write//Tippfehler. From time to time, changes are added to this information; These changes are included in new editions of the publication. The operator may make improvements and/or changes to the offers described in this publication at any time.
3. Opinions on comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to view all contributions without any gaps, to check content and to exert direct active control over them. No responsibility is assumed for the content, the correctness and the form of the contributions made.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
By registering with “Jump ‘ n Fly” the user agrees – hereinafter “member” to the operator with the following conditions of use:
Members who participate in discussion forums and comments commit themselves to
1. To be included in your contributions to any insults, criminal content, pornography and coarse expression,
2. To bear the sole responsibility for the content you have set, not to violate the rights of third parties (in particular trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to completely release the operators of “Jump ‘ N Fly” from third party claims triggered by your contributions.
3. Neither in forums nor in comments advertising any kind or to use forums and comments on any kind of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of “0900” numbers for any purpose.
There is no right to publish submitted comments or forum. The operators of “Jump ‘ N Fly” reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum posts at their own discretion. In case of breaches of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3, the operators also reserve the right to suspend or permanently delete the membership in a limited period.
4. Submission of contributions and articles
As far as the member makes use of the possibility to submit his own contributions for editorial part of» Jump ‘ n Fly «, the following applies:
The requirement for the posting of own contributions is that the member has entered his or her full and correct first and/or the following in his user profile or enters it after the submission of the article. With the name entered there, the submitted post is flagged for publication (public).
The member gives the following explanations for all contributions submitted by him or her in the future on “Jump ‘ n Fly”:
1. The member assures that the contributions submitted are free of third-party rights, in particular copyright, trademark or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and artworks.
2. The member grants the operators of»Jump ‘ n Fly”An unrestricted right of use in the contributions submitted. This includes the publication on the Internet on» Jump ‘ n Fly «as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
3. Submitted entries will be deleted or anonymized at the request of the member by email to the address of the webmaster. The deletion or anonymization takes place within 7 days of the notification. For consequential damages, the member arising from the late deletion of the contribution shall be liable to the operators only insofar as they are not on a breach of duty of the member (above under 1), 2) and 3) and as far as they are also on gross negligence or intent of the operators of»Jump ‘ n FlyBased. In this context, we expressly point out that»Jump ‘ n Fly«Regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and how long posts published by us may also be deleted at»Jump ‘ n Fly«stored in databases of search engines and web catalogues and are available for retrieval.
4. There is no right to save, publish or archive the submitted entries. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted entries without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them after publication at their discretion.
5. The publication of submitted contributions does not incur any remuneration claims (fees, royalties, expenses or similar) of the member against»Jump ‘ n Fly«. The cooperation is voluntary (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
The user is obligated to treat the combination of user name/password confidentially and not to pass it on to third parties. In case of suspicion of misuse of the access data, the operator must be informed.
7. Notice according to the Teleservice act
The respective providers are responsible for the websites of third parties to which this offer refers through so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third party sites. Furthermore, the Web page can be linked without our knowledge from other sites by means of so-called links. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, content or any connection to this web page in third party Web pages. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if it has positive knowledge (i.e. also an illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, the operator is not obligated under the Teleservice Act to constantly check the foreign content.
Questions about Jump ‘ n Fly Please contact the webmaster.
These general terms and conditions refer to Jump ‘ n Fly.
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is available to any consumer (§ 13 BGB). The consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for private purposes and not in the exercise of their professional or self-employed activity.
Contracts for the purchase of tickets in connection with recreational activities for which a specific date or time is foreseen are not subject to the right of withdrawal. This means that a two-week revocation and return right does not exist (§ 312g para. 2 No. 9 BGB).
Please bear in mind that therefore the right of withdrawal listed below applies only to the purchase of vouchers that do not apply to a specific date:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this agreement within 14 days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us, jump ‘ n Fly trampoline Park GmbH, three eichstr. 15, 64546 Frankfurt, Tel: + 49 (6105) 27 63 560, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by means of a clear explanation (e.g. a letter sent with the post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract.
In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will give you all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs, which result from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notice of your revocation of this agreement has been received by us. For this redemption, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this redemption fee.
Have you requested that the service should commence during the withdrawal period, thus, you have to pay us a reasonable amount, which corresponds to the proportion of the services already provided by the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal with respect to this contract, compared with the total scope of the services foreseen in the contract.
This agreement and its implementation shall be subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, with the exception of the UN right of purchase and international contract law.
The place of performance and exclusive jurisdiction is (as far as legally permissible) the seat of Jump ‘ N Fly trampoline Park GmbH.
Should any provision of this contract be or become ineffective, the validity of the contract will not be affected by the rest. Instead of the ineffective provision, a provision should be considered as agreed which comes closest to the economic purpose of the ineffective provision.